(Part-Time 22.5 hrs per week)
This role within an Accountancy Practice in Ledbury will require the successful candidate to:
- Assist with the client book-keeping function using Sage and Xero Software and will include the preparation of VAT Returns.
- Prepare client payrolls using Payroll Bureau Software and perform the duties associated with Automatic Enrolment Workplace Pensions Schemes including uploads to Pension Providers.
- Provide assistance in advising clients on the use of Accounting Software and provide training, where required.
- Assist with accounts preparation to trial balance and the preparation of self-assessment returns.
- Have comprehensive IT skills and the ability to use Practice Accounting Software and other computerised accounting software packages. Other duties include ensuring that all office and accounting procedures are followed and dealing with client queries over the telephone or face to face.
- Have experience of working in a Book-Keeping and Payroll position and working knowledge of accounting software and MS Office. The ability to discuss and resolve queries with third parties efficiently and effectively will be required.
- Must be able to manage workload in order to achieve deadlines
Apply with CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role and salary expectations to Leadon Valley Accountancy Ltd, Ledbury Business Centre, 136 Bridge Street, Ledbury, HR8 2AS or email email@example.com